Friday 19 November 2010

Dave Ident - practical assignment



In this task, I believe that I'm at a distinction level. This is because (for the planning) I have worked within appropriate conventions, showed imagination, and showed creativity, flair and worked independently.
Fir the practical element of this task, I believe that I also got a distinction. This is because appropriate conventions, showed good technical standard and showed imagination. I also showed near professional standards of creativity, flair and worked independently.

1 comment:

  1. WWW -
    I believe that several things went well with our assignment. Firstly, we kept with the kind of party theme which the channel Dave gives off and we also had good acting and lots of usage of the Dave logo within the Ident.

    EBI -
    On the other hand, we could of made the colours more male orientated and used more male actors on ratio to woman to do this also.

    ReplyDelete